Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I was accused of cheating by my now ex boyfriend...?

so me and my ex bf was dating for 6 months... we had what we thought was a very sweet relationship. during those 6 months it was wonderful. i was faithful to him and i knew that he was too. to make a loong story short... my best friends (milo, alexandria, felix) were going to help our best friend javar have he's big sweet sixteen party. so all of us took the whole day off from watever we were doing to help out. i wanted to make sure that it was gonna be the best party ever. on the day of the party, i had totally forgotten to tell my boyfriend about it... but i was already there. so i texted him so could let him know where i was but he never replied. the party was still going on and my friends were telling to just dont worry about he'll text back. so i decide to not worry about it and hav fun. after the party was over i noticed i had a missed call from my boyfriend. so i text and told him that i was at my friends party and that it was fun. i asked him wat he was doing and he said "none of your business." and was like wat do you mean. "he said because you was at a party and how do i know that guys werent all over you." at that time i just no y would hav guys all over. he says ok and spells my name wrong letting me know that he was mad at me. i try to text and call him so he could tlk to me but he was being uncoopertaive so i waited to late the next day. when i texted him.. he was all like "WHAT" and then i said y are you acting like this. then he tells me "bye tlk to you later" i was hurt by him rejecting and furthermore not trusting me. so me and him went without tlking for a while. so then he tries to jump back into the relationship like nothing happened..... not caring about how much he hurt and he didnt trust me even though i trusted him even wen i had my doubts. i decided to ignore him and just move on. my friend javar felt so bad about it becus he thought it was he's fault.. and he even suggested to tlk to him. but i said no. i told my fried if he really loved me he'd trust me. but now im kinda sad cus i still care about him but he didnt trust me and it hurt so bad and it makes me wonder if i shoulda just took him bac... sorri its loong or it mite be confusing but i would loove it if you comment and help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment