Friday, August 19, 2011

Girls do i have a BAD GIRLFRIEND or should i not be mad?

Your girlfriend sounds pretty SELFISH! Kick her to the curb. She doesn't seem to be concerned about you or your situation at all. Its hard to teach someone how to "care". If she doesn't get it by now, she never will. You need to focus your attention on your grandfather and doing what you can to console your grandmother. You'll regret wasting these last, precious moments fighting with a selfish little girl when you could be spending it with your grandparents. If my boyfriends grandfather was ICU instinctively I would say, "Im so very sorry to hear that. If there is anything at all I can do to help, please let me know!" And that's just the tip of the ice burg. Not to mention, I Love You, or Im here for you can really help someone if you can't be there physically. Dude, your grandfather is possibly dying, don't waste your time with her. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment