Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How to fix carpet that has been dug on by ferret?

We are moving from our apartment soon and would like to remedy our fuzzy carpet that has popped up by the doors as a result of our digging ferret. Is there any known way to fix this (the carpet, not the ferret)?? It is frayed (and fuzzy), like when yarn is all taken apart. Will cutting work with this? Can I pull un-frayed strands out or will it be shorter than the rest? We will be steam cleaning, but I just wonder if there is something out there that will make this less noticable. I would really appreciate any ideas or fixes that any one has used in the past. I really want/need my deposit back and have already taken steps to deter the ferret-- plastic lining is great! But the damage has already been done. Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment