Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What could be wrong with me?

I can tell that lately somethings not quite right with me. For over a month i've been unusually tired; yawning about 5 times an hour. And its not due to a lack of sleep, i get plenty. I've also been really pale. My natural skin tone is pale, but not as pale as i have been looking lately, alot of people have noticed it too. And its not due to a lack of sun, i'm always sure to get my daily dose of sun. I have bags under my eyes, which look just a little red. I eat right for the most part, so i don't think its due to unhealthy eating habits. I have a theory that I may be anemic, (my cousin has it so i'm thinking maybe it runs in the family. Is anemia hereditary?) Do you have any idea what could be wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment