Friday, August 12, 2011

Should I Sell my 3DS?

Ive been thinking lately... Should I sell my 3DS. And if I do how much. Im mainly selling my 3DS do to the fact that I want some cash to save up for the upcoming iPhone 5. And I know it sounds kinda dumn. Considering it hasnt even come out yet. But yah, If i sell it... this is what will be included. 1. Nintendo 3DS 2. 4 3DS Games ( Zelda OOT 3D, PilotWings Resort, SSF IV 3D, SteelDiver) 3. Carrying Case with 2 Hard Cases 4.Screen protectors (On System) 5. $20.00 Eshop (Already on System) 6. Excitebike 3D and Pokedex 3D Huge Bundle with Everything in PereLfect Condition. Basically i need a phone and i dont really need a 3DS. If you really think about it. The 3DS does suffer from plenty flaws. I can just wait a while and get the next Nintendo portable. Thanks to anyone who answers my question. BTW How much should sell all of this for...

No comments:

Post a Comment