Thursday, August 11, 2011

Does She Fancy Me?! yes, another one...?

right, you all know the script (even the illiterate among you). there is this girl at school who may or may not fancy me, she looks at me quite a lot and when we talk (i am shy) she always keeps complete eye contact. she hugs me and says (however jokingly) that she loves me. she often will p me and make a comment on how she likes my new shoes or something similar and sometimes goes out of her way to talk to me. she thinks i am very cute (if only she knew the darkness and depression within). BUT she has a boyfriend and sometimes ignores me (although when she ignored me at lunch she walked past me countless times). this leads me to believe either i am being used or kept as almost a pet, or she is just full of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment